Bad sectors represent one of the worst failures that could happen to a hard-disk, usually leading to unstable systems, very slow or compromised operating systems and tons of errors that pop out every once in a while.
That's why HDD Regenerator could play a key role for your computer when it faces such mishaps, as this particular software solution is designed to find bad sectors and repair them without losing the user's data.
Even if the generic functions of such an application make it less suitable for beginners, the interface takes care to make the whole procedure pretty easy, so after reading the available documentation almost everyone should be able to use it.
HDD Regenerator detects the hard drives and initiates a thorough scan, so it needs a lot of time until the whole process ends. It took more than one hour during our test, so it's pretty obvious that scanning a very large hard disk could even take half a day.
As soon as any magnetic errors or physical bad sectors are identified, the application will automatically repair the problems without affecting the data in those regions. The great thing about HDD Regenerator is that it supports not only any file system but also unpartitioned and even unformatted disks.
All in all, HDD Regenerator is a must-have tool if you're trying to deal with bad sectors on any hard-drive. Even if the scan will take a lot of time, any bad sectors will be fixed and you will not lose a bit of information stored there
Here are some key features of "HDD Regenerator":
· Fast hard drive problems detection
· Ability to detect physical bad sectors on a hard disk drive surface
· Ability to repair physical bad sectors (magnetic errors) on a hard disk surface
· No data losses in any mode!
· User friendly intuitive interface
· Drive statistics
· Starting process directly under Windows XP / Vista / 7
· Bootable regenerating flash, CD/DVD
What's New in This Release:
· Prescan mode (very useful for fast determination of bad sectors location, if a hard drive has a large number of bad sectors. Saves your time. Bad hard drives are scanned in this mode even faster than good drives!)
· Normal scan mode has faster scanning speed
· 4K sector size support
· Automatic process resume in any mode (except CD/DVD)
· Multiple hard drives better support
· Real-time hard drive state monitor (will be available soon, currently limited)
· Other enhancements (including temperature indicator, convenient range of sectors selection, bad SMART status . indication, overheating indication, etc.)
- DOWNLOAD NOW > Rapidgator
- DOWNLOAD NOW > Freakshare
- DOWNLOAD NOW > Hotfile
- DOWNLOAD NOW > Netload
- DOWNLOAD NOW > Uploaded